Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Compost Project



Picture


This term my group of 4  made this project. Our inquiry investigation question
was how much waste can be compost.First, we used the internet to research
our topic.  Then we constructed this project. I did the  grass we used green
paper for the grass .What was easy The easy part was painting because all
we had to do is just paint it yellow .What was difficult the difficult part was
trying to make a mountain with  paper so it can look like a waste .How did this
help your learning? - this help me learn by using different ideas to make a 3D
project. What would you like to investigate next ?I  would use ideas to make for
next topic a project .

1 comments:

Tamanui@gleninnesschool said...

Kia ora Calais
This is very interesting and the project looks very motivative I know because I done one just like that. I wonder did you just do it or did you have friends to help.

Post a Comment